Ramadan Health and Fitness Challenge 2018
Ramadan is the month when we disconnect from all the distractions around us and focus on developing ourselves. As part of that, we at Qatar Foundation are encouraging the community to get active and participate in sports activities over the course of this holy month.
Join Ramadan Health and Fitness Challenge 2018, and you will have access to the following:
- Free assessment, fitness program, and gym assistance.
- Free diet and fitness consultation and follow-ups.
- Free fitbit (only to new participants).
- Optional private trainer and fitness classes (chargeable).
- One-on-one nutrition consultation (45 minutes to 1 hour) to evaluate the nutrition needs of individuals based on appropriate anthropometric, physical, and dietary data and to recommend the nutrient and calorie needs.
- Full body composition analysis assessment and individualized meal plan.
- Two Individual follow-up visits, 15 to 20 minutes each.
- Food is not included in the program.
- Limited slots available. General Guidelines:
- Payment must be made at the beginning of the program.
- This is for QF staff only (ID must be shown at time of registration).
- Fees: QAR 100 through card at Recreation Centre Reception
For registration and more information, please contact: email@example.com
All events are accurate at the time of publication, please double check with the event organiser for more information and updates.