Additional works to Replacement of TREND BMS with SCADA for QA Doha & GUQ
Tender Ref. No. (*) QF/2019/PD-SC/78580
Bid Closing Date 20 Jun 2019
Tender Fee 1000 QAR
Tender Bond 125,000 QAR
- The Tender Document can be obtained against cash payment of non-refundable tender fees along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.106 prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- Company Commercial Registration include name(s) of particular company instead of individuals as owner or as part shareholder, copy of Commercial Registration of the mentioned company (ies) must be provided.
- Authorization letter to collect tender document must be issued on company letterhead nominating the person collecting the tender document including details of assigned tender focal person (i.e. name, telephone number and email address).
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building)
- Collection dates: From Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to Monday, May 27, 2019 except Friday & Saturday
- Collection time: From 8:30AM until 12:00PM.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until Ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- (*)The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid for Four Hundred (400) days of maintenance period after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building), by the date and time stated above.