Design & Built of Fit-out works- QF Gift Shop and Pop-up store.
Tender Ref. No. QF/2018/PD-SC/72151
Bid Closing Date 31 Jul 2018
Tender Fee QAR 1000
Tender Bond QAR 50,000
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.116 prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 QF Education City
- Collection dates: for Sl.no.3 to Sl.no.9: From Sunday 8thJuly 2018 until Thursday 12thJuly 2018 (except Friday & Saturday), for Sl.no.1 & 2: from Sunday 08th 2018 until Wednesday 11th July 2018
- Collection time: From 9:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date. The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until Ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.