Horse Transportation including equipment and grooms for Al Shaqab Events
Tender Ref. No. QF/2017/PD-SC/ 25145
Bid Closing Date 13 Jul 2017
Tender Fee QAR 1500
Tender Bond QAR 260,000.00
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and QID copy of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 4, prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Building No. 2, Qatar Foundation.
- The Tender document will be issued only to the tenderers who have valid commercial registration.
- Collection dates: From Sunday 18th June 2017 until Thursday 22nd June 2017.
- Collection time: From 8:30 am until 12:30 pm
- Any bid received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- The bid must be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Bid.
- The successful tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid for 90 days after the contract completion date.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, Building No. 2, Qatar Foundation, P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.