Production and Delivery of Printed Materials (Branded Stationery, Packaging, Promotional Collaterals, Branding & Large-Scale Printing) to QF-HBKU on Call-off Basis for 2 years
Tender Ref. No. QF/2018/PD-SS/26538
Bid Closing Date 01 Nov 2018
Tender Fee QAR 1000
Tender Bond QAR 130,200
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.106 prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 Room No. 77, P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar.
- (Tender S/N 1 & 2) Collection dates: Thursday, 3 October 2018 until Wednesday, 10 October 2018
- (Tender S/N 3 & 4) Collection dates: Thursday, 3 October 2018 until Tuesday, 9 October 2018
- Collection time: From 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- (Tender S/N 1 & 2) The successful tenderer will be required to submit a performance bond in the amount of 10% of the bid value and valid for ninety (90) days after the contract completion date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- (Tender S/N 3 & 4) The successful tenderer will be required to submit a performance bond in the amount of 10% of the bid value, valid for Ninety (90) days + Four Hundred (400) days Maintenance Period after the contract completion date as per the specimen form provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.