Professional Service for Qatar National Library Digitization Services
Tender Ref. No. Test QF/2016/PD-SC/24761
Bid Closing Date 20 Mar 2017
Tender Fee 500 QAR
Tender Bond 4500 QAR
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 4, prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 2 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar.
- Collection dates: From Tuesday 28th February 2017 until Monday 06th March 2017 (except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time: From 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until 90 days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No.2 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected