Provision for Supply of Spare Parts to QF on Call-Off Basis for Four (4) years. ( Spare Parts For Facilities Management, Machineries, Equipment and Tools )
Tender Ref. No. QF/2018/PD-SS/26182
Bid Closing Date 27 Jun 2018
Tender Fee QAR 500
Tender Bond QAR 230,000
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR)and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.106 prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar.
- The tender document will be issued only to Tenderers with valid commercial registrations.
- Collection date : Monday, 28th May 2018 until 3rd June 2018 (Except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time : 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
- Any offer arriving after the bid closing date and time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid for ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid for four hundred (400) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers must issue authorization letters on the company letterhead to the person nominated to collect the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Offer and Commercial Offer in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender not in accordance with the conditions stated above will be rejected.