Rental of Temporary VIP Structure for CHI AL SHAQAB 2019 and LGCT 2019
Tender Ref. No. QF/2018/PD-SC/26766
Bid Closing Date 31 Dec 2018
Tender Fee 500 QAR
Tender Bond 50,000.00 QAR
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.116 (open until 2:30 pm) prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building)
- Collection dates: From Tuesday, 11th December to Monday, 17th December 2018 (except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time: From 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until Ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building), by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.