Replacement of broken glasses at various Qatar Foundation buildings under Group -2 facilities
Tender Ref. No. QF/2018/PD-SC/25850
Bid Closing Date 13 Mar 2018
Tender Fee QAR 500
Tender Bond QAR 11,000
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.106 prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5, P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar.
- Collection dates: From Thursday 15th February 2018 until Wednesday 21st February 2018 (except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time: From 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until Ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 5 P.O. Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, by the date and time stated above.
- Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.