Supply and Installation, Commissioning and Validation of 2500 Litres Liquid Nitrogen Tank
Tender Ref. No. QF/2017/PD-SL/25398
Bid Closing Date 22 Nov 2017
Tender Fee QR 500
Tender Bond QR 15,000.00
- The tender document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation, Building No. 4, prior to the collection of the tender document.
- The tender document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Procurement Building Porta Cabin # 2, Qatar Foundation.
- The tender document will be issued only to Tenderers who have valid commercial registrations.
- Collection date: Thursday 19th October 2017 until Wednesday 25th October 2017 (Except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time: 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Any offer arriving after the bid closing date and time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid for ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers must issue authorization letters on the company letterhead to the person nominated to collect the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Offer and Commercial Offer in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, Procurement Building, Qatar Foundation, PO Box 5825, Doha, State of Qatar, at the latest by the date and the time stated above.
- Any tender not in accordance with the conditions stated above will be rejected.