Water radioactivity analysis in Groundwater and Seawater
Tender Ref. No. QF/2019/PD-SC/ 27196
Bid Closing Date 20 May 2019
Tender Fee 500 QAR
Tender Bond 9,500.00 QAR
- The Tender Document can be obtained against payment of non-refundable tender fee as mentioned above along with Company Authorization letter, copy of valid Commercial Registration (CR) and copy QID of the nominated person collecting the Tender Document. A cash receipt voucher can be obtained from the “Finance Directorate, located at Qatar Foundation HQ Building, First Floor, Room No. 1.116 (open until 01:00 pm) prior to the collection of the Tender Document.
- Should a Company Commercial Registration include name(s) of particular company instead of individuals as owner or as part shareholder; kindly provide copy of Commercial Registration of this mentioned company (ies).
- The Tender Document can be obtained from the Limited Tender Committee, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building)
- Collection dates: From Sunday, 5th May to Thursday, 09th May 2019 (except Friday & Saturday)
- Collection time: From 9:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Any offer received after the bid closing date & time will not be considered.
- An offer must be valid for 120 days from bid closing date.
- An offer must be accompanied by a bank guarantee (tender bond) issued by a local bank in Qatar and should be valid for 120 days from the bid closing date.
- The original tender bond must be part of the Technical Offer.
- The successful Tenderer shall submit a performance bond equivalent to 10% of the Bid Value, valid until Ninety (90) days after the Contract Completion Date as per the specimen provided in the tender document.
- Tenderers should submit the Technical Bid and Commercial Bid in two separate wax-sealed envelopes, each marked with the relevant title and number.
- Bids must be submitted to: LIMITED TENDER COMMITTEE, located at Qatar Foundation, Office No.6, SB1, Ground Floor, QF Education City (Opposite to LAS Building), by the date and time stated above.Any tender breaching the conditions stated above will be rejected.